The fundamentals of choosing, designing, implementing and presenting KPI Metrics and Dashboards in Business Operations
What you’ll learn
- Practical tools and techniques that will enable you to implement a robust set of KPIs
- Align your KPIs with the bigger business objectives
- Present your data in a clear and engaging way
- Enforce real, effective change in your business by choosing which metrics you should be measuring
- Transform your working practices, whether as part of a larger company or for your own venture
- Create complementary metrics that will work together to ensure the best possible outcomes
- Deal with objections and resistance from other team members who don’t yet understand the transformative power of a solid set of KPIs
- Take control of your performance and understand what drives improvements
- Level-up your data skills so you can move up the career ladder
- Only an appetite to improve yourself and enhance your performance metrics
- A desire to implement a robust set of KPIs
- Ready to experience the rush and fulfilment of improving your business operations with the right set of KPIs
Why you can’t afford to ignore KPIs…
Key Performance Indicators are essential to anyone who takes their work, business or craft seriously. Whether you’re an individual focusing on career progression, or a multi-level organisation wanting to improve productivity in your teams, KPIs are one of the most effective business strategies for increasing productivity, growth and turnover.
KPIs give you valuable insights so you can review your current performance objectively and highlight all the opportunities for improvement. Whether you’re a start-up with a sharp focus on growth, or an analyst implementing a new reporting system, this course will level-up your data skills and help you get a solid set of KPIs up and running so you can drive performance and bring profound benefits to your team, business or organisation.
KPIs: The Road To Rapid Improvements
This course provides you with practical tools and techniques to plan and structure your KPI strategy so you can make informed business decisions and achieve high performance in all aspects of your organisation. From looking at what KPIs are and why we need them, to how to choose the right indicators for your business, we’ll also explore how to effectively present your data to get the maximum impact using clear and easy-to-understand charts, graphs and infographics.
From understanding the hierarchy of KPIs to learning how team leaders and department heads can ensure their performance indicators align to achieve the overall company objectives, this course will take you through evaluating existing metrics and highlighting some cardinal sins that you’ll want to avoid. This course will make you feel confident in planning, implementing and reporting your most important performance data.
Take the lead!
By the time you finish this course, you’ll understand how to select and implement a robust set of KPIs that best suit your business, allowing you to analyse performance, make adjustments and motivate your team to create change and achieve great things. A good set of KPIs will bring extensive benefits to every team looking to get more from their performance – and you’re now in a great place to take the leading role in making that happen.
About Laurence Gartside
Laurence Gartside is a management consultant and business operations coach with a master’s degree in manufacturing, engineering and management from the University of Cambridge. He has consulted for numerous major companies around the world and is the founder of Rowtons Training.
In this course, you will learn:
• Practical tools and techniques that will enable you to implement a robust set of KPIs
• How to make sure your KPIs align with the wider business objectives
• Tools to help you present your data in a clear and engaging way
• Choosing which metrics you should be measuring to enforce real, effective change in your business
• Find it easy to create a set of KPIs that will transform your working practices, whether as part of a larger company or for your own venture
• Learn how to create complementary metrics that will work together to ensure the best possible outcomes
• How to deal with objections and resistance from other team members who don’t yet understand the transformative power of a solid set of KPIs
• Take back control of your performance and understand what drives improvements and what might be holding you back from achieving your full potential
• Level-up your data skills so you can move up the career ladder
Start getting your business back on track with a set of KPIs that will increase productivity, growth and turnover and transform your organisation TODAY!