Lean Business Operations Management, Lean Process and Systems Improvement in Production and Industry. MBA style course
- An appetite to improve yourself and enhance your business
- A desire to master the fundamentals of “Lean”; from total beginner to a competent professional.
- Ready to experience the rush and fulfilment of improving your business operations with the tools, principles and philosophy of Lean!
- Master the tools and methodology of Lean and Kaizen to have and “impact” and “improve” your business operations – manufacturing, services, industrial operations and production.
- Equip yourself to take a new leading role in your workplace – improving your processes, systems, business / organization.
- Understand the fundamentals, then details of the most effective, proven improvement methodology ever. The principles, tools and essential approaches to continuous improvement / kaizen in business systems, organization and design.
- Become the Lean authority in your team on improving the operations systems in your business
This MBA style course on Lean Manufacturing prepares and empowers you to make a REAL difference. Turbo-charge your career, and your business performance, to the highest levels.
This course is for the new or aspiring manager, the ambitious engineer, high flying consultant, the hands-on planners and the practical business analysts.
Business operations come in all shapes and sizes with a host of unique challenges; but Lean, whilst first developed in manufacturing has successfully lasted the decades and bridged into transport, retail, healthcare, logistics, finance and service companies. Lean remains the heart of continuously improving businesses of all types to remain competitive, improving profitability, improving customer experience and customer satisfaction, reducing costs and improving delivery.
Without a solid grasp of Lean, no manager, junior or senior, can competently or confidently look to improve their business operations, the processes, systems and teams that make a business successful.
Take control of your career and equip yourself with a solid base in Lean Methodologies that you can practically use right now to unlock the potential of your business processes!
1. Lean Fundamentals and Philosophy
2. Value and Waste
3. Inventory Management and Control
4. Tools of Lean
5. Quality Management
7. Scheduling and Production Planning for Lean
8. History of Lean
- Downloadable Documents with summaries and exercises
- Summary Test with 80 multiple choice questions to test and lock in your learnings
Take control! Boost your career and your business! Join us today!